Saturday, May 9, 2009

daffodils

so yes the daffodils are blooming and the tulips too. they have been for awhile. i meant to upload pics but i was having some computer troubles. i think i have fixed it for now though. and good news, i will be ordering a new laptop at the end of the month. (i had planned to next week when i got my pay check but i have the more pressing matter of paying for my parking pass for school first.)

i am very excited i have gotten into all my classes. which means a lot of english classes. good thing i am good at english. (not that you can tell from my lazy version of typing here).

i just finished making cupcakes. there are a lot of birthdays this month.

pics soon of daffodils and tulips.

2 comments:

  1. I have a minor in English. Like philosophy: English classes tend to change the way we view the world. {Have fun!}

    ReplyDelete