Saturday, August 8, 2009

Great Tea Spot

The other day I went with my bestfriend to a tea and coffee shop in town. We got to pick the tea we wanted from jars on shelves against the wall. We could even take the jars down to smell them. I choose a tea with maple in it and my friend chose "bella coola" which smelled of fruits and flowers. It was a lovely little modern looking shop and reasonably priced. It had a friendly, comfortable atmosphere and we didn't even have to pay until we'd finished our drinks!

2 comments:

  1. What a neat place! I wish such places were more wide spread.

    A tea shop here in Kent, Wa requires that customers first sip a cup of any herbal tea they hope to buy. The owner typically sips whatever tea her customer is having as well.

    I often wonder how much she must use the bathroom after a day of work . . . considering how tea tends to be, well, you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I guess that is the risk of being a tea conniseur!

    ReplyDelete