Monday, February 14, 2011

Reviewing Submissions

Thank you for all the wonderful submissions I received for the Vampire Short Story Contest. As you know the deadline was last night at midnight, so I am now reviewing the submissions. The winner will be announced on February 19th. While you are sitting waiting impatiently at home don't forget to check out my interview with Tami Jackson on the 18th or check out some of the other events featuring Tami Jackson!

Oh and Happy Valentine's Day, although I think Happy Vampire Day would be way more awesome!

2 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to send out a copy of my book. Whoot. So awesome that people are willing to write a short story to win. Are you going to post the winning entry?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I will! Right now I must decide which story is best, which is no easy feat!

    ReplyDelete