Friday, August 12, 2011

TGIF!

Today I spent 3 hours working serving coffee to a large portion of Brandon residents. Friday is Pay Day which means full bellies for everyone! Me, my car, the government, local merchants, farmers, and factory workers. I chose to buy local so that most of my money would stay in the community some highlights of today's purchases include: Alpine Grain bread, cottage cheese and dill perogies, and cabbage rolls. This afternoon I need to find a new pair of shoes for work and see if I can acquire some fresh grown corn from one of the farmers. It is raining so they might not be out selling. I really would like corn for dinner! Only a six hour shift tomorrow lies between me and my weekend! Hurray!!!

How did you spend your Friday? What are your plans for the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment