Friday, April 20, 2012

The Shack and I

I read this book the other day called The Shack by Wm. Paul Young. Someone told me that it had caused them to cry out loud. I thought for sure they must be joking, or else soft, until I read it. I was on an airplane at the time... and it was all I could do to turn to the window so the stranger sitting next to me couldn't see the tears welling up in my eyes. The back story for the main plot is so touching, and so well written. The plot itself is crazy, inspiring, and beautiful. There are so many ideas in there which are worth thinking about. There were parts I loved, and parts I hated. I fought with myself in parts, and I'm likely better for it. This book is the best thing I have read in a long time. You should check it out. Get on Amazon or go to your nearest bookstore or library and find a copy! Seriously, you won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment