Friday, July 9, 2010

Beautifully Bald

As you know, earlier today I got my hair shaved off at the hair salon and then I sent it away in an envelope to the Canadian Cancer Society. I wasn't satisfied with my brush cut though... sometimes the curiosity just gets the better of me for better or for worse!

So I decided to shave my head completely. About halfway through. I reached the "uh oh" stage!





I label it as such because this was about the time I realized I probably should have bought a home hair shaving kit from Walmart and used the electric shaver to cut my hair a bit shorter before I went at it with a razor. Of course it was too late because I looked like a complete idiot and did not really want to have my photo getting taken and posted on the People of Walmart webpage!

About an hour and three razor blades later I looked like this:







And yup I nicked myself a couple times with the razor but that is part of the fun right? (I am still uncertain how I nicked my ear... as it was not my ears I was shaving, but that is off topic).

Thanks again for all the support and I leave you with this music video of Christina Aguilera entitled "Beautiful". Because you are all beautiful and don't you forget it!

6 comments:

  1. Now you truly are Rockin' the Bald Head! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I am starting to get accustomed to it now. I really expected more comments from customers at work but no one has been saying much of anything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb posts with lots of information!!! This is really the most miraculous blog site dude….
    best Braun shaver review

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am keen of learning Flash, is there any piece of writing related to Flash, if okay, then please post it, thanks.

    Silver flower jewellery

    ReplyDelete
  5. To a great degree elevating to get some answers concerning some person looking for after their dream and getting the opportunity to be compelling rather than taking after the traditional path.I have examined your article about honest to goodness estate.I trust it's awesome. I am outstandingly Impressed to Know your organization Thanks for offer this Information. various people like it .

    Best college paper writing service reviews

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have experienced your online journal. It has helped me a monster measure.It was reasonably what anticipated that would know. I am sharing something which night offer you.It some help with being remarkable satisfaction to visit your web journal and to advantage however much as could sensibly be typical from your jolting data here. Grateful to you an immense measure the thing I was searching for.
    witch wig

    ReplyDelete