Thursday, July 1, 2010

July 1st, 2010



Happy Canada Day! Due to my very important job at Canada's own Tim Horton's where I will be serving fellow Canadians coffee and lovely treats like this Canada Day Donut, I will be missing out on tonight's fireworks show. Luckily for me I get the weekend off so my boyfriend and I will be nipping across the border for some 4th of July festivities instead!

My roommates are all out rafting down the Little Saskatchewan river on air mattresses and likely getting very sunburned. I opted to stay home and do dishes so I wouldn't end up late for work this afternoon. I made myself pasta for brunch but have tons of leftovers because I was not nearly as hungry as I'd anticipated.

I wanted to get out in the garden and do some weeding but there is a guy installing a fence right in the area I wanted to work in so it will have to wait. Instead I will work on my Canadian History course.

No comments:

Post a Comment