Monday, July 5, 2010

Learning and Books

My mind is a bit foggy. Switching to nights means my schedule is a bit messed up right now and I feel rather tired. That said I had a good weekend. I didn’t end up going to the 4th of July fireworks because I got landed with and overtime shift and spent most of Sunday asleep. I spent the rest of Sunday with my boyfriend and his best friend. Made for good conversation. Lots of ideas flying back and forth between the three of us. Then this afternoon I was at my aunt and uncle’s farm. I cut the grass and my aunt and uncle had a friend over. We were talking about schools, which is one of my favorite subjects as I want to eventually open my own school. It is very interesting to me to hear what people like/dislike about the school system.

While I was mowing the lawn I was thinking how I wanted to do some writing and that it would be interesting to write some children’s books and illustrate them. Eventually I would love to write a novel but right now children’s books would be a lot of fun and I can just imagine the excitement if I handed my cousin’s kid a book I’d written that was dedicated to her.

Must be getting ready for work now... another night shift tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment